Playing the musical instrument is the essential thing for my life. I have played the musical instrument since little age. I can play the flute, piano and electone. I love them!!
First, Flute is filled my various memories. I belonged to brass band club in elementary school, junior high school and high scholl. I had taken charge of flute. There were many good and bad memories in club activities. In those days, I worried about many things with my friends. However, this is good memory for me now. My friends of club are close friends. We often gather and play the musical instruments.Flute and friends in club are very important things!!
Second, I like the sound of piano. I had learned the piano from 4 years old to 12 years old. I didn't like the piano when I learmed the it, because the practice is very hard and theacher is very severe. In those days, I wanted to leave the learning the piano. However, in fact, I noticed to that I like the piano after leaving the learning the piano. Now, I want to play the piano again.
Third, My hobby is playing the electone. I had learned the electone from 12 yaers old to 16 years old. I wanted to learned the electone when I learned the piano. Practicing the electone is very enjoyable. Now, I left the practicing the electone, but I play the electone when I have free time. Playing the electone is one of my hobboies.
My life can't consist without musical instruments. Flute, piano and electone are necessary for my life. I want to continue to play the them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment