Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Vacation's Plans

I'm planning the winter vacation. I'm looking forward to coming the winter vacation.
First, I will go to Nagoya and Kobe to meet my grandmother. Both of my grandfather already died so my grandmother spend everyday alone. I think that spending everyday alone is very lonly. I want to spend only New Year with my grandmother. I haven't met them for a long time. I and my grandmothers are looking forward to meet. I want to enjoy in Nagoya and Kobe.
Second, I promise my junior high school and high school's friends to meet. I don't have enough time to meet my junior high school and high school's friends while I have classes in university. We talk about things which occurs recently and I can get many powers from my friends. They are important being for me.
Third, I think to study English hard. I went to study abroad this summer and become to like English. I want to take the TOEIC. However, I usually don't have enough time to study except homework. I want to study English and aim to progress in English's skill.
I'm planing many things. I want to use time effectively and spend happy winter vacation.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you'll have a very busy holiday. I hope you have fun meeting everyone and that you can study lots of English! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete